We use an Alfa Laval machine, built and mounted in the summer of 2012. Its components are two hammer and disc mills, three atmosphera presses, a decanter X19 and a separator.
We offer the best technology available.
The olives – after harvest – are thrown in the hopper. Here is the process that will transform them into extra virgin olive oil:
- the conveyor belt transports the olives in the washer
- next they go through the mills
- where the paste that goes through the presses is formed
- the next step is the filtering in the decanter
- after a centrifuge there is the seperator
- from which, finally, extra virgin olive oil comes out
to use our oil mill you must book it using our form below or by contacting us via the following.:
tel: +39 06.92.56.388
mobile: +39 346.02.14.349
We will contact you as soon as possible to confirm your booking.